Uplift and Volumize with minimal down-time
Silhouette InstaLift is a new and revolutionary non-surgical facelift technique that utilizes self anchoring threads to lift and tighten overlying skin. It is an excellent solution for early signs of facial deflation and descent that come with aging. This procedure essentially bridges the gap between surgical lifts and other non-surgical rejuvenation treatments. It fills the huge void that has existed in our ability to lift and redistribute lax and descended tissue without the risks and the down-time of surgery. No anesthesia, scalpels or incisions required!
InstaLift sutures provide a safe and effective non-surgical option to face and neck lifting with natural and elegant results. It is a highly customizable, in office procedure that usually takes less than one hour.
These absorbable and bio-stimulatory threads utilize micro-suspension technology to predictably and securely provide an immediate lifting effect . But the benefits don’t just stop there! These highly biocompatible threads, made of simple sugars, dissolve over time and as they do they do they stimulate collagen synthesis for ongoing improvements in skin quality and progressive and natural volume enhancement in the treatment areas. In this way the InstaLift procedure provides a unique dual action effect with both immediate lifting and long-term collagen synthesis to help restore youthful facial and neck contours.
- Immediate lifting benefits : InstaLift sutures help to immediately reposition and lift deflated and lax tissues.
- Longterm benefits: These highly biocompatible threads dissolve over time and as they do they leave behind a bio-stimulatory lattice for collagen to build and grow. Over time this collagen production improves skin quality and progressively and naturally enhances volume in the treated area.
The InstaLift procedure is highly customizable and it is used to correct:
- Mid-facial and cheek descent
- Reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines around the nose and mouth
- Improve jawline contour
- Reduce jawline contour
- Reduce the jowl
- Improve neckline contour
A comprehensive assessment of your needs, and your skin laxity will be conducted by Dr vanVliet during your initial consultation to determine whether you are a good candidate for the InstaLift procedure. This is a highly customizable procedure that will be fully tailored to you and the details, including the costing of the procedure will be determined during your initial visit.
- This is a minimally invasive, comfortable, in-office procedure that is conducted with local anesthetic. The procedure is usually performed in less than one hour.
- Pre-treatment photos will be taken, followed by removal of make up and cleansing the skin with surgical prep.
- Dr vanVliet will mark the treatment areas to be lifted with the InstaLift threads. Entry and exit sites will be marked and then injected with local anesthetic using a tiny needle to minimize discomfort.
- Most patients report this as a comfortable procedure with minimal discomfort.
- The InstaLift threads are then skillfully and strategically placed under your skin to physically lift the deeper layers of the face and neckline. No scalpels or incisions are required.
- You may feel a sense of tightness and lifting during the procedure.
- You will see the instant lift that has been achieved as well as some dimpling and rippling of your lifted skin. This skin dimpling will resolve in 3 to 5 days.
- After the procedure is done we will apply a compression dressing around the face that will help minimize swelling and will help support the InstaLift sutures until they become fully integrated during the first week.
- Post-care instructions will be reviewed and given to you following the procedure.
- Go directly home and plan on icing the treatment areas for the first 24-48 hours.
Although this is not a surgical procedure you will need to refrain from exertional and sporting activities for at least 7 to 10 days. We will guide you during your recovery time but you should expect:
- Soreness, swelling and bruising for a few days; this can be reduced by wearing your compression wrap as much as possible during the first week. Head elevation (think sitting, pillows when lying down) also helps to quickly resolve swelling and discomfort
- Please avoid strenuous physical activity and chewing crunchy foods for at least one week. Have an easy and sedentary week.
- You will likely be socially presentable by 3 to 5 days – then loving the way you look by 1 to 2 weeks- with ongoing progressive improvement for up to 6 months thereafter
InstaLift is a very safe procedure with few complications reported although you can expect some
- soreness, bruising and swelling in the first few days that dissipates over 1 week
- a sense of tightness due to the lifting effect of the procedure
- slight dimpling and depressions of the lifted skin that usually resolve in 1 week
The procedure is tailored to your specific needs and your anatomy. Dr vanVliet will do a full facial assessment to determine how many threads will be required to achieve a good aesthetic result for you. The cost of the procedure will be determined at the time of your initial consultation with her.